[linux-audio-dev] Ripping CD

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Ripping CD
From: Lars Åslund (lasse_AT_umt.se)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 21:35:44 EEST

Hello,
I´m new to this list and i´m not sure if i asking on right forum.

I´m looking for information for Ripping a CD to a non compressed format into as good as possible format for audio-playback.

Anyone have suggestion on thisone. I´m goona play from a Linux-box with a Semi pro Soundcard with external DAC.

Best regards /Lasse - from Sweden