[linux-audio-dev] [ANN]: New version of RTMix 0.48 now available for download

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN]: New version of RTMix 0.48 now available for download
From: ico_AT_fuse.net
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 17:54:20 EEST

Apologies if this is not going onto the right mailing list. I am mailing this from the ICMC2002 conference in Europe and am unable to have long-term access to the Internet, so I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong place.

Anyhow, I would like to announce immediate availability of RTMix v.0.48 with binary, source code, and currently limited number of tutorials and docs, downloadable from:

http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

(there is a non-flash version of the site for low-bandwidth users)

New features and improvements since the version 0.16 are too numerous to state, so if you are interested in finding out more, please visit the website for more info.

Hope everyone's summer was as eventful as mine :-) (I became a father of a beautiful son Sebastian and got an opportunity to present RTMix on one of the most prestigious international conferences associated with computer music :-)

Greetings all!

Sincerely,

Ivica Ico Bukvic