[linux-audio-dev] Patches for TiMidity++

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Patches for TiMidity++
From: Peter L Jones (peter_AT_drealm.org.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 00:57:15 EEST

Hi all,

I've tried to subscribe to Eric A Walsh's TiMidity mailing list but it doesn't
appear to be working... (or there's too little latency in my patience...)
So... would anyone be even vaguely interested in...

a) an aRtsd patch (trivial, really)

b) an extension to the "order=o" soundfont parameter to make it somewhat more
interesting

c) some minor "fixes" (hopefully just code tidy-ups)

d) some documentation I've written while reading the code (I've been trying to
get a handle on exactly what TiMidity++ does and doesn't do as a soft-synth)

...being posted to this list? (Feel free to pick'n'choose.)

(The patches amount to 746 lines against the current beta. The doc amounts to
608 lines but it's not completely finished yet...)

-- Peter