[linux-audio-dev] DJCJ.ORG - The Linux Audio Users Guide

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] DJCJ.ORG - The Linux Audio Users Guide
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 06:38:34 EEST

In the interests of making life easier for my fellow penguinistas Boost
Hardware has aquired a new user friendly, audio centric, domain name.
You can now point your browser at

http://www.djcj.org

and the space occupied by the LAU guide and the quicktoots will be
rendered before your eyes.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem