Re: [linux-audio-dev] ESPS/xwaves source code made available

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ESPS/xwaves source code made available
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 03:01:35 EEST

"D. Sen" wrote:

> I am sure some of you are aware that the ESPS source code (developed at
> Entropic before it was acquired by Micro$oft) has been made available to
> the public (http://www.speech.kth.se/esps/esps.zip). I am wondering if
> anyone has been able to compile the program on Linux. I am especially
> interested in xwaves which is still an invaluable tool for speech processing.

The build fails for me here:

cc -O -c -o lpcfloat.o lpcfloat.c
lpcfloat.c:22: esps/limits.h: No such file or directory
emake[1]: *** [lpcfloat.o] Error 1
emake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dlphilp/tmp/ESPS/ATT/sigproc'
emake: *** [xwaves] Error 2

Indeed there is no esps/ in the source tree. Suggestions welcome, I'm
interested in xwaves too...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org