Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware?
From: Lea Anthony (stonekeeper_AT_stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 12:15:24 EEST

OK, so with the EU wanting to create a Music based Linux distro (and
wanting to move to OS in general), *surely* Steinberg and Creamware will
support it? I love the Pulsar2 card but if Steinberg release software
for Linux and Creamware don't pull their finger out then I'll jump ship.

Another thing I was thinking... With a linux kernel patched for
seriously low latency, it should in theory be possible to write a
creamware SFP "emulator". It may not be practical concerning CPU cycles
but it should at least be possible.

-Lea.