Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Final Scratch, custom kernel?
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:34:59 EEST

I read:
> How well does it work? Does it truly work just like a standard turntable setup
> would, or does it have an artificial feel or sound to it?

dunno about final scratch but I have built a similar system using dubplates
with 440hz rising saw, pd and alsaplayer.
(also tested with my own pd stepsequencer and scratching video using gem)

works like a charm once calibrated, I'll make this available as soon as I
find time to clean it up and make the setup process a bit less painful.

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)