[linux-audio-dev] Promoting Linux Audio

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Promoting Linux Audio
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:50:00 EEST

For those of you who haven't yet check out the LAU guide (see below) and
quicktoots. There is a new tutorial explaining how to do what you want
with JACK, Ardour and MusE.

I have been trying to get some of the news sites to report on this
latest tutorial. I believe it is a huge step and very important
milestone that has been reached. However they don't seem to want to
report my words. It would be great if a *few* other people made an
attempt then we might be able to catch their attentions.

I have tried linuxnews, slashdot, linuxtoday, and a few others. It would
also be great if someone who has contacts with the pro magazines would
let them know.

As it stands I'm going to keep trying but one voice is not so easily
heard in this big bad world.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem