[linux-audio-dev] Tapiir

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Tapiir
From: Miha Tomsic (miha.tomsic_AT_guest.arnes.si)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 02:31:51 EEST

        Hello Maarten and other LAD(y)s!

I am having some problems with tapiir 0.6. It seem's I can't get it to
run with SCHED_RR. I can run it with suid or as root and still I am
getting:

josef:/usr/src/tapiir-0.6/src# ./tapiir
!!!Scheduler set to Round Robin with priority 99 FAILED!!!
Make sure you are root, or that tapiir has the suid flag set
( chmod 4755 )

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks and take care,

        Miha...