[linux-audio-dev] freqtweak release 0.4.3

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] freqtweak release 0.4.3
From: Jesse Chappell (jesse_AT_essej.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 05:35:19 EEST

After troubleshooting configuration problems with several users, I believe I
have fixed the problem with the configure script that prevented some people from
building freqtweak. Anyone who had problems should definitely try the new
release.

Along with that, you get a 4096 freq bin mode, and a few tiny bugfixes.

http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net/

I added a short example of how to pipe alsaplayer through freqtweak and out your
speakers without messing with JACK patchbays (see Usage Tips section).

jlc