Re: [linux-audio-dev] soft synth as a plugin

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] soft synth as a plugin
From: nikodimka (nikodimka_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 01:22:43 EEST

Oh yeah I forgot!

And there's another question I _realy_ want to know the answer for:

Until we have such instrument plugin API, what is the
right way to implement the the system
(30 softsynths working together)
with what we have
I mean a bunch of software synths /dev/midi -> /dev/dsp

Can I use these together right now?

Is there a right way to control them all via
a single sequencer and to get their output
into one place?

nikodimka