Music N style sw w/ JACK-support (was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem)

Subject: Music N style sw w/ JACK-support (was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem)
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 00:57:19 EEST

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, David Gerard Matthews wrote:

> That was the most useful part of this email. I've hoping that someone
> would port one of the Music N languages to JACK for some
> time, and I certainly do not have the skills do it myself. Thank you

Just in case you are not aware of these:

- icsound has JACK-support
    -> http://agnula.org/~maurizio/icsound/
- there's patch for PD that provides JACK-support
    -> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1169519
- supercollider's alpha version for Linux has JACK-support
    -> http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kerstens/pub/SuperCollider3-linux.tgz
- Paul Winkler has written a JACK driver for SAOL/sfront
    -> not yet released, mail Paul :)

PS Nopes, it's not just alsaplayer, ardour and ecasound anymore. ;)

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!