RE: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem
From: STEFFL, ERIK (SBCSI) ("STEFFL,)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 17:32:23 EEST

  as I understood it he wasn't really criticising JACK for being what it is,
he was pointing out that basic audio doesn't work well (in linux) and that
unless that's fixed the linux would not be accepted as (part of) audio
solution. Which might or might not be true - e.g. (AFAIK) for studios you
just need small set of apps and don't care about whether general-user apps
play nice.

        erik