Re: [linux-audio-dev] DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support database.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support database.
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 23:33:28 EEST

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 04:52:01AM +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> The database currently provides a very simple interface for adding your
> contact details and there is also a contact form provided for potential
> clients to easily get hold of you. Special thanks to Steve Harris and
> Antti Boman for assistance with the internal code. It is guaranteed that
> the interface will become much more user configurable over time.

Well, I just added myself and discovered the first problem -
you can't change anything after you hit that final submit :-\
I can guarantee that I will be relocating in the next
4 months.

also, I didn't realize that the "Company Name" is necessary
to get the web URL to show up.

Good idea, I think.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com "Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"