Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 22:09:32 EEST

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:00:54PM -0400, Len Moskowitz wrote:
> Paul Winkler wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I didn't understand this exchange. What's being offered?
>
> Compensation for assistance with Linux audio-related product development.

What a radical concept! :-}
too bad /me is too busy with endless piles of web development in tennessee.
anyway you probably want C/C++ hackers, i'm too slow at that...

> > Nice to see you here, Len.
>
> Thanks -- nice to see you too, Paul.
>
> > (We met at that NYLXS audio-related meeting a while back.
> > Geez, when was that?)
>
> In the Spring, no?

Right... that was fun. Marco's a good guy.
I wish I was back in NYC. :(

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com "Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"