Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone
From: Tim Goetze (tim_AT_quitte.de)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 21:58:10 EET

Steve Harris wrote:

>ecasound -i jack_alsa,in_1 -o jack_alsa,out_1 -el:valve,0.6,0.7 -efh:25
>-el:inv -el:valveRect,0.5,0.6 -el:inv -el:sinusWavewrapper,2
>-el:valve,0.7,0.8 -efh:30 -el:unmatched

god save our glorious steve! this is really beginning to sound
like an amp. i've found it sounds better for the guitar if the
first hipass is set to something like 100-600 Hz, my personal
pref is 600 (on my 'real' amp, the 'bass' pot is set to zero).

fiddling with the second hipass creates some interesting sounds,
but 30 Hz seems a good compromise.

any thoughts how to tackle the compression issue?

tim