Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 11:03:38 EET

I used audacity recently and it seems to work fine. The only
downside is I think it uses wxWindows, which I hate, but I've
even installed that to run it...

Nick/

--
Dr Nick Bailey <n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk>
Centre for Music Technology (http://cmt.gla.ac.uk)

Find my public key at http://www.keyserver.net Fingerprint: 9ED7 6063 C1F7 A0FB 2F7E D2F6 168F A41A 6527 CE44