Re: [linux-audio-dev] Free Publicity - DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support Database.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Free Publicity - DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support Database.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 19:22:14 EET

Thanks for all the helpful feedback.I have updated the main page for the
djcj site. I have tried to compromise as much as possible.

I also found an annoying bug in the Technical support database which was
  dropping some of the variables before they were inserted and added a
table for notes in case you want to be specific about things :)

The database is now working properly again. For those of you who
submitted info but did not see yourself appear you can either resubmit
and I will clean up by hand or you can wait for a couple of weeks until
we have the login scripts working.

Any suggestions for the wording on the page to make it more
representative are appreciated. I want the database to be accesible to
anyone who can provide professional support in any way shape or form for
Linux Audio.

http://www.djcj.org

Best regards.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem