[linux-audio-dev] 3MU as LADSPA plugin?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 3MU as LADSPA plugin?
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 16:36:06 EET

Hello..

I just decided to try out 3MU. Well, I'm at a loss there,
the 3MU distribution doesnt seem to include a single
example, and tk3MU is a gui again. But while looking
at all this (and still not able to generate a single sound :-) )
I was wondering if anyone ever thought about turning 3MU into
a ladspa plugin? It appears to have many parameters, and
AFAIK, they can only be set at startup right now... Exposing
that through ladspa controllers would be cute.

--
CYa,
  Mario