Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JACK Rack 1.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JACK Rack 1.0
From: Lea Anthony (stonekeeper_AT_stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 00:36:11 EET

Hey! Looking good!

I was thinking, I've done a fair amount of GFX coding. Would there be
any benefit in creating some sort of GUI toolkit that was bitmap based,
so apps could look like their windows counterparts and be skinned? I've
done the basic technology, but I'd need input in how it would interact
with audio apps.

Cheers,

-Lea.