[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announce: Vstserver, vstlib, vstladspa and k_vst~

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announce: Vstserver, vstlib, vstladspa and k_vst~
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 10:00:14 EET

Woah!

Tack Kjetil!

I've been meaning to construct something like this for a veery long
time, I'm sincerely happy that you managed to pull it of!

Sometime in the near/distant/close/far future I'll be able to test this
(I'm not holding my breath), I can't wait!

So...next step would be VST synths, any chance you would pursue that? :)

Thanks again,
Robert

(now I can concentrate my -100% freetime on my other 101 projects ;-)