[linux-audio-dev] Bristol Synth

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Bristol Synth
From: Anthony (avan_AT_uwm.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 09:35:46 EET

Hi, I've been playing a lot with bristol synth and really love it. So
much so that I've been trying to 'Jackify' it. Actually, I'm pretty
much done, but can't figure out the internal audio format. Its
interleaved floats I think, but not normalised to [-1,1]. If any of
the developers are here could you help me out? I can hear noise, but I
need to tune the maths. TIA.

--ant