[linux-audio-dev] (linux) computer music news site

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] (linux) computer music news site
From: Devdsp Info (devdsp_AT_devdsp.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 14:42:02 EET

Hi all,

Partly on the recommendation of Conrad Parker (Sweep, Aube), I'm posting this to
inform you of the existence of http://devdsp.net - my news site for computer
musicians. If you're looking to post info on projects you're working on (not
every change in CVS, please, but for new tarball releases and such, please do),
you may want to consider submitting an announcement. The site is read primarily
by musicians, most of whom don't use Linux yet, but with your help we may just
be able to change that (*grin*)

take care,
Matthijs de Jonge

http://devdsp.net -- news for computer musicians