Re: [linux-audio-dev] rave + rant

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] rave + rant
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 01:17:24 EET

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 05:34:22PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
(cut)
>thanks to erik, thanks to RMS for the GPL and thanks to everybody on
>this list and elsewhere who is making this revolution possible.
>--p

I'm glowing too :)

Don't have the time right now to use all the great apps,
but just reading about the coding efforts here and listening
to people on LAU, watching the announcements fly by on LAA,
seeing new quicktoots, people helping eachother, make me
feel ok and know that when I have the time all this stuff
will still be around for me to play with.

By the way, one of my new year's resolutions was a
more active (monetary) support of LAD and other
projects of which I actively use the code.

I think supporting linuxaudiosystems would be
a good start ? What steps can I take ?
Its not a huge amount of money, yet I think
it can be appreciated :)

regards,