Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal for named values

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal for named values
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 21:02:53 EET

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 01:31:21 +0000, Bob Ham wrote:
> While we're on that, I'm adding lrdf support to jack rack and I'm
> wondering where the ladspa descriptions should be gotten from. The
> showtaxonomy uses "file:ladspa.rdfs" and "file:example.rdf" URIs. How
> should a proper host be contructing URIs?

I install rdf descriptions in /usr/(local/)share/ladspa/rdf/, this stuff
needs to be worked out properly though.

The library should probably provide a wrapper function that looks at eg.
LADSPA_RDF_PATH and some defaults and loadds everything it can find.

It also needs optimising, but I know how to do that.

- Steve