[linux-audio-dev] XAP status - brief

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] XAP status - brief
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 21:14:23 EET

I am not dead, I am moving house. :) I have not lost interest. I have a
new draft of the header and I am incorporating many discussed items. I will
be very busy this month, but I will try to post a new version soon. I move
next week, and am out for one week this month.

Just so no one wonders where I went, or decides that I am out of the loop :)

Tim