[linux-audio-dev] anaheim

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] anaheim
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 19:18:04 EET

i think i've decided to try to go out to the meeting in anaheim. it
will depend on whether i can a frequent-flyer ticket at this point in
time.

assuming i can book one, i would appreciate it if tim (hockin) could
send me (sometime during the next week) any working documents on XAP,
especially the conclusions of our discussions about tempo control.

--p