Re: [linux-audio-dev] XAP - init/release latched controls and protocol

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] XAP - init/release latched controls and protocol
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 12:26:36 EET

I have replies percolating, but I am to exhausted ot type tonight. On the
upside, I am almost done moving. On the downside - I have no DSL at the new
house yet :)

I think you'll like my replies - I had a minor revelation about what you've
been trying to beat into me and I think we're a few back-and-forths away
from a real decision on these topics :)

That said - any way we can arrange a real-time back and forth? IRC? I on US
Pacific time. It is 2:30 am now, but I should be up by 12:00 noon here :)

if yes - send me an IRC server and channel and time, and I'll try to get
there.

Tim