Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JACK TimeMachine

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JACK TimeMachine
From: Kjetil S. Matheussen (k.s.matheussen_AT_notam02.no)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 13:56:25 EET

Just another thing. threads.c needs to include <time.h>:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/site/include -Wall -g `sdl-config --cflags` -DPKG_DATA_DIR=\"/site/share/timemachine\" -c `test -f 'threads.c' || echo './'`threads.c
threads.c: In function `writer_thread':
threads.c:80: warning: implicit declaration of function `time'
threads.c:82: warning: implicit declaration of function `localtime'
threads.c:82: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
threads.c:84: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
threads.c:84: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
threads.c:84: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
threads.c:85: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
threads.c:85: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
threads.c:85: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [threads.o] Error 1