[linux-audio-dev] An outlandish suggestion

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] An outlandish suggestion
From: Jonathan Turner (joturner_AT_vt.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 04:32:01 EET

After trying to track down the cause of xruns, I was just wondering if there
is a way to run... I dunno, kinda like a meta test for jack and see just why
you are xrun'ing?

I know people have probably asked this umpteen times, but I was wondering if
there was a way to say, automate various tests and keep a load on jack and
watch to see if it xruns during any of the tests...

Then, after it's done, it gives you a report of what you need to do to tweek
your system.

Just thinking outloud.

Jonathan