Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperCollider

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperCollider
From: stefan kersten (steve_AT_k-hornz.de)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 19:02:50 EET

Miha Tomsic wrote:
> What is new on the SuperCollider front?

i'm working on it. i just passed my exams and will move tomorrow; expect
a new release of scsynth and sclang for linux early next week.

> I've seen there are some new files up on the page and will try to
> compile them later today.

the 'new' packages on my page are undocumented and unsupported.

as a teaser, though: sclang is basically ported and has an emacs text
editing interface. i'll post an announcement to this list as soon as i'm
finished.

<sk>