Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting - Linux Sound Night

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting - Linux Sound Night
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 16:03:23 EET

Hi,

Lukas Degener schrieb:
> Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
> >I'd love to have a jazzy jam-session or, er, well listen to you guys.
> >I would bring in my piano.
> >
> Sounds like a nice idea. Maybe i can bring a bass guitar although it is
> not my "weapon of choice".
> This depends on space left in the transport vehicle of whoevers gives me
> a lift. Unfortunately i don't have a car myself.
>
> maybe anyone could contribute some kind of drums/percussion? do we have
> PA? If not, and if someone is willing to pick me up with a van or other
> big vehicle, i could aswell bring mine.

I can play the saxophone, but I won't take it with me. Maybe the ZKM has a
midi wind controller? Alternativly I can play the midi faderbox ;) with Pd
on a laptop. I'm a decent drummer with Pd, but only 4/4 beats please.

But I tend to do minimal technoid house normally (see the oggs on
footils.org)

> Maybe we should add a section in the wikki for this issues.

Feel free to do so ;)

ciao

--
Frank Barknecht