[linux-audio-dev] Re: CSL Motivation (fwd)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: CSL Motivation (fwd)
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 00:09:50 EET

Let's continue the cross-post circus. :)

Does anyone here have good connections to the GNOME audio folks? Is
gstreamer leading the whole thing, or are there others? I think it would
be great if we could at least manage to start living on the same planet
(... and maybe even someday, gasp, cooperate! >;)).