[linux-audio-dev] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.7

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.7
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 01:58:01 EET

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.3.7/

I've done a major code audit (with the help of valgrind :), and things are
a lot less crufty now.

There are still some outstanding known sound quality/noise/aliasing bugs,
I'l tackle them in the next release, but I'd appreciate more reports.

ChangeLog:

2003-02-23 Steve Harris <steve_AT_plugin.org.uk>

* Fixed memory leak in gate
* Fixed filter implementation in gate
* Fixed key defaults in gate
* Made passes=0 work in GSM
* Added bandlimiting filter to GSM (less cruchy sounds)

2003-02-24 Steve Harris <steve_AT_plugin.org.uk>

* Removed stale code from surround encoder
* Fixed memory leak in surround encoder

2003-02-24 Steve Harris <steve_AT_plugin.org.uk>

* Fixed maths error in multiplexer
* Fixed buffer overrun in sifter
* Efficiency improvements to FAD delay
* Fixed infinite loop in FAD delay.
* Fixed (another) buffer overrun in FM oscillator
* Performance improvement for FM oscillator
* Fixed buffer overrun in multiband EQ
* Fixed aliasing in Hermes

* Fixed memory leaks in:
        AM pitchshift
        Analogue osc
        Bode sifters
        Comb
        Comb splitter
        Delayorama
        Dyson compressor
        FM oscilator
        Giant flange
        Gong
        GVerb
        Hermes filter
        L/C/R delay
        Multiband EQ
        Plate reverb
        Rate shifter
        Retro flanger
        Satan maximiser
        SC*
        Sifter
        Single band parametric
        Multiplexer
        Tape delay

        There are still known leaks in imp and the multiband EQ