[linux-audio-dev] MIDI sync and ALSA sequencer

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI sync and ALSA sequencer
From: Arthur Peters (amp_AT_singingwizard.org)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 23:40:58 EET

Could someone point me to some documentation on how to send and receive
MIDI sync? (MIDI Clock mainly but MIDI Tick would be cool too)

I found a document at http://www.alsa-project.org/~iwai/alsa-sync.html
but the last date in the what's new list is in 2000 and most of function
are missing from the API, so I figure it's very out of date.

Thank you.

-Arthur

--
Arthur Peters <amp_AT_singingwizard.org>