Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD conference Karlsruhe info

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD conference Karlsruhe info
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:22:05 EET

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Frank Neumann wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> the Linux Audio Developer's Conference in Karlsruhe is soon to begin,
> and here is just a little information I wanted to give you:
>
> - The live audio stream to be broadcast on Friday and Thursday (probably
> between ~ 2 P.M. and 9 P.M. on both days) is available at these LiveIce
> servers:
>
> x http://plugin.org.uk:2300/liveice (currently set to max. 50 clients)
> x http://politik.uni-duisburg.de:2300/liveice (max. 20 clients)

this latter url is no longer valid - please don't hammer on the poor
machine, it has a crappy network connection.

please refer to http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/eventszkm2003.php3 for an
updated list of mirrors. note that the uni duisburg mirror has not yet
been propagated over dns. this will fix itself at midnight.

regards,

joern