[linux-audio-dev] Mp3 to Wav converter

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Mp3 to Wav converter
From: Vandana (vandana_AT_gdit.iiit.net)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 20:27:32 EET

Hi,
        I am building a sound editor and I wrote code to extract samples
from the wav files. I would also like to support processing of mp3 files
in my application. Instead of using a library to parse the mp3 files, I am
planning to convert the mp3 files to wav files (from within my program)
and then perform the wav processing functions that I have already
written. Is there a software I can use to convert mp3 files to wav files
from within my program?

Thanks,
Vandana.