Re: [ot] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RE:linux-audio-dev digest, Vol 1 #402 - 13 msgs

Subject: Re: [ot] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RE:linux-audio-dev digest, Vol 1 #402 - 13 msgs
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 23:35:50 EET

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> RichardC_AT_europlex.ie hat gesagt: // RichardC_AT_europlex.ie wrote:
>

>>I have received your e-mail regarding 'linux-audio-dev digest, Vol 1
>>#402 - 13 msgs' I will be out of the office until the 24th of March.
>

> Okay, I'm fed up, this guy went into my spam blacklist. Sorry for
> interrupting. Please unsubscribe, if you are "out of office"!

sorry, i did not realize this until today... too much mail in the queue
since the lad meeting.
the guy is now officially on vacation ;-)

--
If you're happy and you know it, bomb Iraq.

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)