Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag in July - who's in?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag in July - who's in?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 20:49:12 EET

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Joern Nettingsmeier hat gesagt: // Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
>

>>i'm in.
>>
>>frank b., can we perhaps re-use your wiki ? it worked quite well for
>>the meeting...
>

> Yes, of course you can use it. But how about a Wiki on linuxdj.org for
> this and maybe more purposes?

would make sense.

> Wiki's like MoinMoin (python) or Usemod
> (perl) are easy to set up. There also is TWiki in php, which seems
> nice.

linuxdj.com has php4. i don't have much spare time this week and will be
off the net until end of next week, so i'll postpone it a little....

best,

jörn

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)