Re: [linux-audio-dev] gala-0.2.14 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] gala-0.2.14 released
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 20:01:08 EET

torbenh_AT_gmx.de wrote:

> try ./configure --with-gtkgl-prefix=/usr/local

It didn't work. However, I checked config.log as you suggested, and I
discovered that there were some other unresolved symbols that indeed
were undefined in my freshly recompiled libgtkgkl. I'm not sure where
the problem starts, but it doesn't have anything to do with your
software. Somehow my compile of libgtkgl is faulty. I'll report back to
you when I find some time to attempt fixing the problems.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org