[linux-audio-dev] Telos LiveWire

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Telos LiveWire
From: Fred Gleason (fredg_AT_wava.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 23:38:09 EEST

Has anyone seen this yet?

        http://www.rwonline.com/dailynews/one.php?id=2852

What's particularly interesting is that, according to some of the buzz I've
been hearing, their primary implemention platform is Linux (in an embedded
mode, I imagine). None of which is to say that it'll be Open, but this could
be a pretty kicking thing to have available.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Salem Radio Labs |
| Voice: 1-(540)-341-2880 | 87 Lee Highway, Suite 11 |
| FAX: 1-(540)-341-7176 | Warrenton, VA 20186 |
| When your client's hopping mad, |
| Put his picture in the ad. |
| If he still should prove refractory, |
| Add a picture of his factory. |
| -- The Advertising Agency Song |