Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Audio* Project Needs a Developer or Two

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Audio* Project Needs a Developer or Two
From: Nick (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 14:42:13 EEST

> LGPL does exactly what you want. You are free to use it for everything,
> but you have publish the source, if you modified it and released it to
> the public. IIRC LGPL is compatible with every open source license.

I made it GPL. At the GNU site, it says not to use LGPL for most purposes.
I don't know exactly what LGPL does. Unless I can't use GPL software to make
commercial music with, than I will use LGPL. I want this to be useful to the
Open Music scene so people can make open music but still be able to sell their work.
That was my only concern. It is just toys but hey, I think a TB303 is a toy,
and people use it for fun and profit too. But, it's NOT a TB303 clone, because of
copyright reasons... :)

--
Nick <nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net>