[linux-audio-dev] [OT] linuxsound.at site problem

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] linuxsound.at site problem
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 17:22:33 EEST

Greetings:

  I'm writing to the lists in the hope of finding someone who can advise
me on contacting someone in charge of www.linuxsound.at in Austria. The
former contact was Georg Hitsch, I've written to him but as yet have
received no reply. The site is still on-line, but for some reason I can
longer log in to update it. Thus only the US and Japanese sites have
been updated recently.

  Any assistance will be vastly appreciated.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: King Sunny Ade, "Ja Funmi"