Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag in July - who's in?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag in July - who's in?
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 11:29:09 EEST

Hi list,
Conrad Parker wrote:

> Hi Frank, everyone,
>
> I'll be at LinuxTag and look forward to meeting the LAD people there.
> I'm presenting Sweep at the conference, and would love to hook up
> for a jam session with whoever's around, at the booth or wherever :)

Wow, that's great! I'm very much looking forward to welcome you here
:-).

This is probably a good opportunity to sum up who we have so far:
- Jörn Nettingsmeier
- Julien Patrick Claassen
- Josh Green
- Conrad Parker
- smoerk_AT_gmx.de (what's your real name?) - a few hours per day
- yours truly

Good to see the list shaping up slowly :-).

Werner Schweer (author of MusE) also let me know he wants to be there at
least one day, probably Saturday.

Anyone else? 5-6 people is not bad, but 2-3 more would be "good to
have"(tm). I'm hoping for the ALSA folks (Takashi/Matthias), but there
is no definite "yes" from them yet - depends on sponsor (SuSE), I guess.

Greetings,
Frank

PS: As for accomodation, I think Jörn, Julien, Josh and Conrad could
stay at my flat (I have proven by now that 4 guests in there is no
problem :-). Only those 15 minutes by car to the expo (and back) every
day could feel a bit "squeezy" for you, unless you go by tram :-).