Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Plugin

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Plugin
From: Alfons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_alcatel.be)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 12:29:09 EEST

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 07:35:44PM +0200, Lukas Degener wrote:

> Are you planning to do other filters too (High-,Band-,Notch-)?

Yes, but not immediately -- ATM there's a number of other
things such as deadlines :-[ I need to attend to, which
explains why I am at work on a saturday.

It may be possible to have some sort of higpass or bandpass
response by outputting intermediate values, for example
x at line 179 or c2 at line 183 in moogvcf.cc, but I have not
tried this.

Meanwhile I'm glad you like it - thanks for the flowers :-).

Fons