Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Mini-Conf @ LCA2004

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Mini-Conf @ LCA2004
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 23:33:41 EEST

Conrad Parker wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> the organisers of linux.conf.au have agreed to provide a venue for a
> Linux Audio Mini-Conference, in the lead-up to LCA2004 in Adelaide,
> South Australia. It's in January 2004, which should provide enough time
> for planning your travel down under :)
>
> I've drafted up a Call for Participation and other info at:
>
> http://www.metadecks.org/events/lca2004/
>
> I'd like to encourage as many of you as possible to come along. It
> will be held in the days before linux.conf.au, hence you'll get a full
> Linux conference afterwards and a chance to talk to the kernel folk
> and other developers and users.
>
> January is mid-summer in Australia, and linux.conf.au has a history of
> fine weather and great beaches. In 2004 the conference will be held in
> Adelaide, a city well regarded for its churches, wineries and the Coopers
> brewery -- quite possibly the finest beers in the country!
>
> I hope to see you there :)
>
> Conrad.

great news !

i have added a link to the lad page. conrad, i would eventually like to
mirror any presentation material, photos and other stuff that might be
interesting. please keep me posted on updates.

best,

jörn

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)