Re: [linux-audio-dev] General strategies for RT Audio Thread

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] General strategies for RT Audio Thread
From: Alfons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_alcatel.be)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 16:40:45 EEST

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:59:04PM +0200, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> I think you are totally overexaggerating the resent problems.

'small but annoying problems' ???

There are only two degrees lower than this:

- 'tiny and charming problems'
- 'features'

and many many degrees above :-)

> I think using the jack is the best advice to give. Its a simple and powerful
> API included with small and easy-to-understand example programs.

It depends. For someone who wants to write an application, yes.
For someone who wants to learn the basics, no. Such a person should
study JACK's code, not use it.

FA