[linux-audio-dev] USB audio capturing

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] USB audio capturing
From: Alexander Cart (Alexander_Carot_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 18:08:07 EEST

Hi to all,

a very general question : I know f.e. the iMic for for Macintosh or other
Mics using USB under Windows.

I want to do the same for Linux but donīt know where and how to start. I
have no idea how this works - if the soundcardinput isnīt used I guess the
soundcard itself is bypassed and the soundprocessing happens via software.
Right ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-- A l e x