Re: [linux-audio-dev] General strategies for RT Audio Thread

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] General strategies for RT Audio Thread
From: Alexander Lenhardt (pokey909_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 23:29:49 EEST

Hi Paul!

> <ObJack>
> </ObJack>

This might be right in terms of "don't reinvent the wheel if it already
exists". But i am more interested in the fundamentals. So my final goal is
to implement a simple audio engine which has a latency below 15ms avg..
Using JACK would do this for me, but then I still don't know anything about
the foundamental design concepts of a realtime audio engine.
But thanks for your answer!

Alex