Re: [linux-audio-dev] sonic foundry + sony

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] sonic foundry + sony
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 06:09:45 EEST

On Monday May 5 2003 07:04 pm, Paul Davis wrote:
> all my interactions with sonic foundry were unpleasant, and i have no
> idea what "rich media" means, but now we have another 800lb gorilla in
> the tent, and another valuation of how much its worth to create a
> program like Acid: US$18M.
>
> http://news.harmony-central.com/News/2003/Sony-Sonic-Foundry.html

Sonic Foundry lost my support soon after I purchsed CD Architect, and they
proceeded to shelf that program and offered absolutely no support, nor any
updated cd writer drivers, for my $300 (I forget what I paid),.
bbbeeeetches!!!!!

ljp

--
My cat's a debugger....

Potter, Lorn, "ljp" core developer / Web Administrator Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment http://opie.handhelds.org IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

llornkcor_AT_handhelds.org llornkcor_AT_helixcommunity.org